TikTok has taken the world by storm and has quickly turned into one of the most-used social media platforms across the globe. It’s becoming increasingly important for both influencers and brands to have a presence on TikTok, and Paladin is here to support you along the way.
As of today, you can now add influencer or brand TikTok accounts to your roster within Paladin’s Creator Relationship Management and Influencer Marketing Campaign Management tools.
In our Influencer Marketing Campaign Management app, you can track and report on TikTok posts for any added account that is part of your influencer marketing campaign. View detailed statistics on a single video, or aggregated performance across all TikTok posts in the campaign. Share a live link to the reporting with your client to allow them to track the performance of the sponsored content in real time, across all social media platforms, in one place.
In our Creator Relationship Management suite, influencers can apply to join your network or influencer agency with their TikTok accounts via the online application form, or connect TikTok accounts through our fully whitelabled Creator Dashboard, where they’ll have access to daily TikTok analytics, campaign post obligations and fulfillment status, and much more.
Happy tracking! Want to learn more? Check out our full capabilities on our website for Influencer Marketing Campaigns or Creator Relationship Management, or contact us to request a demo at [email protected]
TL;DR: What you can do:
- Add TikTok accounts to your creator roster in Network and Campaigns and see account data such as followers, engagements, and post activity.
- Track and view TikTok videos and their statistics, including views, likes, comments, and more.
- Automatically aggregate TikTok videos into your campaigns via hashtag and keyword matching.
- Share campaign performance through a live link, or automatically generated .pdf and .pptx reports
Supported TikTok analytics metrics:
- Video Views
- Publishing Frequency
- Total Engagements
- Engagement rate
- Music: Artist name and song title