Rights Monitor eliminates repetitive and time-consuming search queries. Our saved search feature continuously surfaces potential claims that match your content.
RIGHTS MONITOR REDUCES SEARCH TIME BY:
- Automating the descriptive search process
- Pinpointing content within the YouTube library to review
- Excluding owned and previously claimed content
Rights Monitor identifies potential claims earlier in the lifecycle and helps you prioritize your claiming activity.
RIGHTS MONITOR PROVIDES SEVERAL FILTERS FOR:
- Sorting results by video length, date uploaded, and claim state
- Tracking viewership acceleration to focus claiming efforts on most popular clips
- Viewing claims from other content owners
- Isolating results from specific channels, terms, or third-party claims
STREAMLINED CLAIMING WORKFLOW
Rights Monitor reduces the steps involved in placing a claim from 8 tedious actions to a single click.
RIGHTS MONITOR SAVES YOUR TEAM TIME BY:
- Linking all YouTube Content Owners to ensure claims are always placed in the correct CMS
- Organizing assets and claiming activity by client and property
- Creating default assets and policies for quick application
- Allowing users to flag questionable claims for a manager to review
The Rights Monitor Dashboard provides a comprehensive overview of your descriptive search claiming results and offers transparency to clients, partners, and content licensors.
THE RIGHTS MONITOR DASHBOARD HELPS WITH:
- Consolidating reports for descriptive search claims across all YouTube Content Owners
- Tracking total claims, views, and earnings
- Gathering actionable insights from top properties and claims
- Downloading customizable reports